This week, we get a glimpse into Leon’s mind in "Highlights
from Leon’s Calendar;" Pandabear Poletti sends a letter to human
resources in "On the Advice of Mary Wollstonecraft;" And Charlotte
does the best work of her life in "The Background Artist." In
Episode 6: Sage Council.
Content warnings at end of show notes.
Greater Boston is written and produced by Alexander Danner and
Jeff Van Dreason with recording and technical assistance from Marc
We’ve started writing Season 2! We love producing this show,
but we need your help. It’s time to pay our performers and hire new
ones, and you can make that happen by contributing to our Patreon
In order of appearance, this episode featured:
- Braden Lamb as Leon Stamatis (he/him)
- James Capobianco as Pandabear Poletti (he/him) and The Mayor of
the Red Line (he/him)
- Sam Musher as the CCSCC pitch woman;
- Alexander Danner as The Narrator (he/him)
- Summer Unsinn as Charlotte Linzer Coolidge (she/her)
Also featuring Marck Harmon, Sam Musher, Mike Linden, Jeff Van
Dreason, and Jim Johanson as Future Citizens of Red Line.
- Charlie on the MTA and Farewell to Nigg performed by Emily
Peterson and Dirk Tiede.
- Drum tracks by Jim Johanson.
Some sound effects and music used from public domain and
creative commons sources.
Find us online at GreaterBostonShow.com.
E-mail us at info@GreaterBostonShow.com.
Follow us on Twitter @InGreaterBoston.
Follow us on Facebook