May 30, 2017
Note: This episode has some particularly intense
moments. Content warnings at end of show notes.
Greater Boston is written and produced by Alexander Danner and
Jeff Van Dreason with recording and technical assistance from Marc
Follow us on Twitter @InGreaterBoston or on Tumblr at
In order of appearance, this episode featured:
- Johanna Bodnyk as Mallory (she/her)
- Summer Unsinn as Charlotte Linzer Coolidge (she/her)
- Jeff Van Dreason as Chuck Octagon (he/him)
- Marck Harmon as Special Guest Andy Wood (he/him)
- Lydia Anderson as Gemma Linzer Coolidge (she/her)
- Julia Propp as Louisa Alvarez (she/her)
- Sam Musher as Emily Bespin (she/her)
- Tanja Milojevic as Melissa Weatherby (she/her)
- Jessica Washington as Isabelle Powell (she/her)
- Beth Eyre as Autumn West (she/her)
- Mike Melia as Phil West (he/him)
- Mike Linden as Oliver West (he/him)
- Kelly McCabe as Nica Stamatis (she/her)
- Mario DeRosa as Isaiah Powell (he/him)
- Braden Lamb as Leon Stamatis (he/him)
Also featuring Iri Alexander, Laura Bramblette, Rick Coste,
Sean Howard, and Eli McIlveen as panicked party-goers.
Interviews with real Greater Boston Residents.
- Charlie on the MTA (both versions) and Cotton Eye Joe recorded
by Adrienne Howard, Emily Peterson, and Dirk Tiede.
- Kentucky Mule by Tate Peterson
- Drums by Jim Johanson
Additional music and sounds used from public domain and
creative commons sources.
- Surgical imagery
- Racial profiling
- Crowds in peril
- Sounds of panic/distress
- Sudden loud noises suggestive of violence
- Public disaster/destruction
- Scald injury
- Strong language
- New Coke